Friday, September 14, 2012

Things They Can’t Say: My Suitcase Full of Tricks

Today, I have the distinct pleasure of NOT being on my own blog. Let's be honest, I haven't been here much lately anyway. I miss it. 

Shell, who writes the awesome blog Things I Can't Say, was kind enough to ask me to post there while she's away doing something that very important, disciplined bloggers get to do. In the unlikely event that you don't know Shell (who doesn't?) go read what I wrote and check out some other posts. May I suggest anything with pictures of her three boys? They're really cute.

I'm not going to TELL you what my post is about. Go see for yourself. 


2 comments:

  1. Loved it! Cutting and pasting "Happy Birthday"...too funny! Hey, do what works for you. Some may call it lazy but it seems to me that you are efficient. :-)

    ReplyDelete