Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lots of Sweating and Heavy Breathing

This weekend JakeRyan and I celebrated our 12th anniversary.

We didn't commemorate it by going out to dinner or doing anything special. It was pretty much run-of-the-mill until later in the evening when we tried something "new." I'm talking about action we've never experienced before.

We even made a video. JakeRyan came up with moves I haven't seen in our entire relationship. There was heavy breathing and lots of sweating. There were multiple exclamations of "woo" and "oh yeah."

And because I have nothing to hide...here you go. This is how we keep the love alive. Back off ladies - he's ALL MINE.


16 comments:

  1. Is there anyway to celebrate your anniversary that is better than Wii?! I was rollin' watching you guys. My favorite is when your husband does that dance move and goes into your face and you jump back. So funny!!!
    It really is the moments like these that keep us from killing our spouses. Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You guys have some mad skillz... Love all of the laughter and giggling. Congratulations to you & Jake Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot! Hot! Hot!!! We love Just Dance at our house too!!

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Dance is the best game ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm betting on an increase in traffic leading to this post based on naughty search terms. Please keep me posted. Oh and your family is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was awesome. Happy Anniversary you two! You both got the moves... The couple that dances together stays together!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crap, that was fun. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Back off ladies - he's ALL MINE" That's my line, too!!
    Too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always you've got me laughing like crazy!! Happy Anniversary you crazy cats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, that video put a big smile on my face this morning! You guys clearly have the moves. And I love the way your kids were sharing your joy. What a great way to celebrate.

    Happy anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was awesome! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. he totally kicked your ass, didn't he?

    maybe i'll try that for my 10 year next month. seeing as Mr. Kiss hasn't planned shit yet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome!!!! I'd never get Dale to play along! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't decide what I like better....your dancing or singing? Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You two are so fun. And you are so skinny.

    ReplyDelete