Saturday, August 4, 2012

Raise Your Hand if You Like to Waste Time

Oh shut up. Yes I'm a blog-neglecting whiner, I know it, but this week was a little sketchy with a bunch of sick kids. Good news is that I have two half-written posts just waiting for the spirit to move me and put more words into this little brain of mine. Of course that's assuming that you actually think a new blog post by Ali is "good news" as opposed to "who the hell gives a flying fig?"

Anyhoo...yesterday I was sitting at my computer putting Natalie's new song from hip hop class on my iPhone (yes I was) and decided to clean some of the 1,300 pictures I'd saved. And then I made a collage of a bunch of really old ones. Because what else would a busy mom do? Certainly not fold laundry or do dishes. Collages are funtastic!

So here I am sharing it because I certainly don't ever inundate anyone with pictures of my kids.


8 comments:

  1. Seriously CUTE. I love the crown one and the ladies in shades one. Adorable, all of you!

    Yes, new Ali posts are fan-freaking-tastic. I mean that. Really, I do. It sounds sarcastic, but that's because you can't hear my tone. Sincere, all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I didn't know that Burger King even gave out crowns anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, you totally did the right thing. Picture collages are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Collages are WAY better than doing the dishes and laundry! You look awesome in that hat in the picture with Natalie. Wish I could rock a hat like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha collages are definitely more fun...and looks like you guys are having a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to take my pics off too. Love the collage

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you said that about how many pics you have on your phone. Hubs was mocking me that other day over my 1300+ photos. Like I need them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is way better than doing dishes. Dishes are lame.

    ReplyDelete