Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WTF Wednesday - The "Self-Portrait" Edition

As I was going through some old photos of the weeks just after Natalie was born today I came across this picture I took of me snuggling my girl. I can tell I took it by the way I have my arm up. 

I never paid much attention to this shot before because neither of us are our usual adorable selves.

And then I saw it... Do you see it? Look closer. Yes. I think that he's doing what you think he is. Damn animal. 



I'd like to point out that we live in a residential area with neighbors on three sides. And we have three bathrooms in our house.

WTF?!?!?



22 comments:

  1. Hahaha...I'm glad you captured *that* moment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that just a great family moment? ;)

      Delete
  2. Ali, That is a classic! Maybe even one to be "accidentally" added to the photo slides at Natalie's wedding rehearsal dinner?! *sinister laugh* ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when I think you can't come up with something that's gonna surprise me, you do this. So, so, so hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! That is exactly what my husband does... Is it really that much work to walk into the house and use one of the bathrooms?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hysterical! Atta boy. And I think this is one of the most beautiful pics of both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture makes me laugh every single time I see it... WTF indeed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't stop thinking about hat teeny, tiny little baby girl...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Based on this picture, you're probably right to worry about dying and leaving the kids alone with him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Typical boy! Just read an article through pinterest a few days ago about things every mom should know about raising boys...this was one of them! Not surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Classic. I think we may have married brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bahaha! And you look adorable, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha ha oh my! What a moment you captured LOL :) I wonder if I would have noticed that if you hadn't pointed it out?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This makes me happy I have girls.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha! Brian does the same thing. We'll get home from shopping and he'll say he can't come in yet cause he has to pee

    ReplyDelete