Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WTF Wednesday - The "Poor People's Salon" Edition

Just when I thought I wouldn't have any material for a WTF Wednesday post, Natalie came through for me with her own unique ingenuity and whack-a-doodle personality.

Why yes, that IS my child using the dog's filthy water bowl as a foot spa while lounging on the couch watching Letter Factory. Why do you ask? This doesn't happen in your house?



I'm always amazed at how she senses that I'm in a state of weakness and she seamlessly pulls off these shenanigans right under my nose. Tonight I was helping Ryan write the world's worst essay on a family reunion.

Luckily she had the good sense to push the coffee table all the way back to the couch and grab a few cloth napkins to clean up the spills.

WTF?!?!?

11 comments:

  1. She must have learned that from someone, ahem. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the dog food and water bowls are incredibly disgusting in our house (but maybe not in yours). I don't understand while children are drawn to them, but my baby is constantly picking them up and taking them places. He hasn't yet tried this foot spa idea of Natalie's, but I bet he'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a very creative young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's better than eating the dog food. Which both my girls did when they were really little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She didn't wash the dog bowl first?

    What am I saying? The dog's water bowl is probably as dirty as her feet.

    WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  6. God bless you Ali - I think I would have blown a gasket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she can come do my feet any time. dog dish water is better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least she wasn't drinking it like my kid does.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha you can't say she doesn't improvise LOL! That girl needs a pedi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is crying out for you to take her to get a pedi! At least she grabbed the cloth napkins. It could have been worse.

    ReplyDelete