Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The One Where We Dance Like Morons

JakeRyan and I were in Philadelphia for my cousin's wedding this weekend. I left the battery for my fancy camera home in the charger so I didn't get any good photos of my own. Therefore we'll have to settle for photo booth shots from the big night. Making their blog debuts are: my sister Melissa, sister-in-law Jessica, brother-in-law John, brother Jeff, Uncle Gary and cousin Sarah.


As you can see, the boys were not thrilled with being told by their wives to get in the photo booth. We pulled them away from their 9th trip to the bar to do it and then put the kibosh on my husband mooning the camera. And evidently when your wife won't let you show your ass, you need to behave like one.

So we took a terrible iPhone photo.



And while we were at the wedding proving that we don't get out much:



The Suitcase Kids were home with Uncle Adam and Aunt Tanya doing this:





This will probably be the last time they'll watch them. Once is enough for anyone.

14 comments:

  1. Are the girls cleaning the bathroom?

    Check out your moves! Hot stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll watch the Suitcase kids if they come clean my bathroom too.

    You look wonderful in the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I LOVE your dancing moves. So hawt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After that video, I want to come LIVE with you and JakeRyan. You know I'm totally serious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait your kids clean bathrooms? Send them my way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love taking dorky pics in those photo booths. Really just the same as I would take anywhere, but I have an excuse for them to be dorky in a photobooth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love photo booths. I think they should be at every event, even funerals. (The deceased would look as enthusiastic as the men!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice moves!

    Also? Philadelphia is 10 minutes from my house. We were so close!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just had the best time watch the two of you! That song does make you want to get up and move, doesn't it?! My oldest daughter is actually in a talent show tonight and that is the song they are dancing too!
    Looks like you all had a blast! Wedings are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a great time. And the kids had fun and were put to work after!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. JakeRyan's face is exactly the same in all three photo's.
    He must have been PISSED that you made him put his pants back on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that video! Maybe my husband and I will use some of those moves for the wedding we are going to this weekend. You look great in that dress by the way!

    ReplyDelete