Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WTF Wednesday - The "State of Gleepression" Edition

Geez Louise, Glee! WTF?!?! Ya think last night's episode could have been any more depressing?

I had a WTF Wednesday post half-written for today, but I have been in a state of Gleepression since I watched it on DVR last night. I won't spoil it for anyone, but holy crap it was a downer. The only things that could have made it worse was if a puppy had died or someone left the cake out in the rain.

No joke, I went to bed and couldn't sleep. And I have to wait seven more weeks to see what happened. I watch one hour of TV a week. ONE HOUR. And I watch it for the singing and Britney Spears Sex Riots, but I can't remember a single song from last night's episode because all I can think of is the gloom and doom. I'm in a fog from horrible stuff happening to my favorite McKinley kids.

I'm still wearing my Glee t-shirt that my sister gave me today. But it's paired with a pair of yoga pants and a gray hoodie. Not like on a good episode day it would be any more exciting, but maybe it would top a pair of jeans, some cute flats and I would have attempted some lipstick. Yes, I dress for Glee. Stop judging. 

So what's a girl to do when she's down in the dumps from her favorite show making her want to jump off the roof of McKinley High? Watch YouTube videos of her other favorite show, Will & Grace of course. This is bound to cheer anyone up.

I chose this one because I can't hear this song anywhere without thinking of this clip. I dare you not to laugh.


11 comments:

  1. I'm glad I stopped watching Glee. I need no more depression in my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I miss Will and Grace.

    I haven't watched Glee yet. Don't know if I want to before I leave now...yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OKAY... GO MAKE ANOTHER GRILLED CHEEE SANDWICH TO CHEER YOURSELF UP AND THEN CONSIDER THAT GLEE IS A PLATFORM TO PROVIDE MUCH NEEDED LIFE LESSONS BECAUSE IT HAS TREMENDOUS INFLUENCE. THE ENTIRE POINT IS THAT THE EPISODE WAS INTENDED TO KEEP PEOPLE AWAKE AND BE THOUGHT PROVOKING. I LOVE EXTRA BUTTER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too enjoy the Britney Spears Sex Riots. OR really anything where Brittany dances. I love dancing.

    But not dancing with the stars.

    Ok, I should shut up.

    Feel better you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a brutal episode with such a long pause before the next one. I feel like I need to drive to the HS to find out the scoop. Oh wait, it isn't a real HS. Dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No kidding! Talk about a cliffhanger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss Will and Grace. That show was freaking awesome!

    And Glee was about 12 after school specials rolled into one episode. I loved every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. get yo self a glass of milk, 4 somoas and find "sons of guns" on the discovery channel. all cured.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never watched Glee (gasp!) so I'm sorry I can't empathize today. So I'm not really sure why I'm leaving a comment except to let you know that I did.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally laughed my ass off. I'm a season behind on Glee. Maybe I should quite while ahead?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad that I haven't caught up on Glee this year! I do love me some Will & Grace though!

    ReplyDelete