Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WTF Wednesday - The "Rare Mysterious ReindeerBear" Edition

If you're not familiar with the Rare Mysterious ReindeerBear, this is your lucky day.


Seems Justin got his father's "I Make Up Ridiculous Stories and Actually Believe Them" gene. Although JakeRyan usually does it with statistics. Just makes crap up and then quotes it. WTF?!?!

Luckily when Justin started to tell me all about the animal (that is no longer living because he killed it) I had my camera handy. Just ask a few questions and act interested (like I do with his father) and you'll get all the information you ever wanted to know.

About half-way through you'll learn what the ReindeerBear eats and I'm sure the answer will not surprise you coming from a 3-year-old boy.




WTF indeed!

14 comments:

  1. I was watching this in my friend's car as we drove to our yoga class. When we got to the poop part we started dying laughing! We loved how it was normal for a reindeer bear to eat poop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was watching this in my friend's car as we drove to our yoga class. When we got to the poop part we started dying laughing! We loved how it was normal for a reindeer bear to eat poop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so damn cute! He looks like a little Ryan Gosling! ;) The poop part is hysterical, I love how you kept egging him on! This is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely gonna need to remember to call him if I ever encounter a reindeer bear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first line. "Normal, but not nice." I die. So stinking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE toddler stories. All of them and all the motions that go along with them. Plus the facial expressions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was the best. The BEST! So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha so cute... "cause he's normal" Of course.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an all time classic. Absolutely LOVE how he delivers the story in such an convincing fashion. And the fact that they play Shark games kicks ass.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute. My 3 year old was riveted to this video. But she informed me in a very stern voice that reindeer bears do not exist!!! :) She didn't think it was odd at all that the non-existent reindeer bear would eat poop though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's not a story without the word poop thrown in. I think you sound a lot like me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That cracked me up!! Love how he included "poop" in the story. My 3 y/o ALWAYS has throw "poop" in there somewhere. My post today is all about my 3 y/o. I bet our sons would love playing with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I mean he has convinced me of the reindeer bear!

    ReplyDelete