Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WTF Wednesday - The "You Can Dress Him Up, But..." Edition

The only thing better than owning the perfect little black dress is being invited to a place where you can actually wear it. And can you blame a girl for wanting a picture of herself and the man she loves (I admit it) all gussied up?

And while I was doing my best to look presentable, I learned after 3 shots that I was taking pictures with Dorky High School Girl Pose Man, Vulgar Lizard Tongue Guy and Derek Zoolander's full-figured older brother stealing Blue Steel. WTF?


But you know what I've learned after 11 years being married to this guy?

If you can't beat him, join him.



I don't know why it took me 8 years to realize why it is that I can't get a decent picture of my children without them making weird faces. Clearly it's a sad genetic defect passed down from their father.
WTF?!?!?

21 comments:

  1. Love all those pictures!! So much fun :) And he totally has the Zoolander thing DOWN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not the only defeated one that has to join in to save my sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your husband is awesome. Mine does the same thing. It's good to know that after 11 years we can all still find the fun in this marriage thing :-)
    Btw, you look fantastic together! I would've been in front of the camera too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you're looking good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! You guys are awesome.

    And girl, that is one FABULOUS dress... you look totally hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all it's fabulous because it was $39. Second, it has pockets. Really doesn't get better than that!

      Delete
  6. You are such an adorable couple! I think my husband and I have the EXACT same poses in our photos from my staff Xmas party. I'm totally with you, if you can't beat 'em, might as well join 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! :) you are one HOT MOMMA!! (and hilarious to boot!) ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. Em. Gee. You are my favorite. Totally my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You two are SOOOOO cute together! I love that after 11 yrs you can still be so goofy together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at you rockin' that black dress! Hot momma!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you're so my kind of people!
    SOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are the best pics! And the ones your kids will want to show their kids someday and say, "See how much fun they've always been!"

    You look fantastic, even with dorky high school guy (who is handsome).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pics. I think its most men lol. I can't get mine to smile for a picture unless I get mad and start going off. Then hes smiling and I am forcing a smile. Wonderful pics, ya'll look good together :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You guys are adorable!

    Also? Blame their father. Always. At least that's what I always do.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You two are hysterical and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What the fork. Lizard tongue? p.s. jealous you actually get cute pics together. Mr. Kiss is over a foot taller than I and we just look silly when we take pics together.

    ReplyDelete