Thursday, December 29, 2011

WTF Wednesday - The "Hula Hoop Incident of 2011" Edition

It's WTF Wednesday...but my grandmother is hanging out at our house today so I won't have time for a proper WTF post.

Here's a little My Suitcase Full of Tricks math problem for you:

New camera + French toast for breakfast + freak hula hoop accident = THIS


So yes, thanks to my new fancy camera (which I'm still trying to learn) you'll be seeing pictures of my boogered kids with chewed food hanging out of their mouths and hula hoop wounds on their heads for the next few weeks. He looks like the Cro-magnon Man.

By the way, teach your kids never to walk next to another kid when they are hula-hooping. Some day I'll learn how to be a good mother.

WTF?!?!?

11 comments:

  1. Nothing a little make-up won't cover. ;)

    New cameras are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am incapable of hula-hooping, but my injuries shall not be photographed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to pictures from your new camera.

    And something about the look on your kid's face is freaking me out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these accidents happen in my house too
    but to my hubs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay on the new camera! Holy crap on th forehead! Goodness! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha!

    I haven't even thought about teaching mine that. We're still working on not walking by the swings when someone is swinging. THUNK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you thought it was Wednesday - I like you even more ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my those are some hula hoop battle wounds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I officially want a new camera. Mine does not capture hood wounds (or boogers) this vividly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is quite the hoola hoop wound, who knew those things were so dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't even know there was a way to get into a hula hoop accident. Those things are ridiculous anyways. Now I'll definitely avoid them at all costs.

    ReplyDelete