Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WTF Wednesday - The "Is That A Sunburn?" Edition

Yesterday I posted a family photo of us from Halloween to the blog's Facebook page.


I know what you're thinking: "Geez, Ali's husband JakeRyan must have a really nasty sunburn."

No, he doesn't. He just looks like this in the majority of photographs taken of him. In person, he's peach, just like the rest of us. He wasn't doing hand stands right before the picture. He wasn't holding his breath (as far as I know). There was no Halloween marathon that would have resulted in Facial Redness.

But because this red face annoyed me for the entire day yesterday, I will now replace the photo with the following picture so everyone can think it's intentional and he and Ryan are just wearing cute matching costumes.


WTF?!?!

By the way, if you haven't yet "liked" said Facebook page, go over there on the left and LIKE IT!

19 comments:

  1. I think you should have made him a piggie instead of a bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much better. If it weren't for husbands, what would we blog about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing our husbands give us blog fodder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very creative. I would have only gotten as far as "huh..." in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha you are hilarious...you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!

    Off to be sure I've liked your page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't like nuthin' from work, so know I'm thinking about doing it.
    The red face? I was guessing he just got off the shitter, but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very wrong, you failed ...
    NO boa, really, No boa???
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect! Does your husband read your blog? If so, he gets major posts for blog fodder sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! Best matching costumes ever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great idea! And that's coming from a fellow red-faced blond. I think I'll try it for my next profile picture!

    ReplyDelete