Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WTF Wednesday - The "Rick Moranis" Edition

I happen to think my husband is the most handsome man alive (I had to say that in case he ever reads my blog).

He's a very attractive adult, but I've always said that as a kid he looked like Rick Moranis. He never took this as a compliment, which is only appropriate since it certainly wasn't. His mother also wasn't amused by my revelation. I'm just glad he grew into his mouth.

What do you think?



And then what did I do? I went and procreated with the guy. Now my kid looks like Rick Moranis too.

WTF were you thinking Ali?


WTF?!?!?!?

23 comments:

  1. Your husband's haircut! Ahhahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha oh Rick. At least your son will grow into his mouth. poor Rick won't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! No kidding, wtf!!!! You're kid is much cuter than that Honey, I Shrunk the Kids guy! But when you put them side by side...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dated a guy in college and he was not a cute baby at all. I was always afraid of how our children would look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dying. DIE-ING!!!!

    p.s. did you see the cowgirl boots on my boy yesterday? Thought of you when he put those things on. WTF???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is he sure Rick Moranis isn't his father?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness...what a difference a few years make, a good hair cut and a whole lot of testosterone!

    OpinionsToGo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just uncanny. And what a relief he turned out way better looking than poor Mr. Moranis.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! He did look like Moranis but with a different haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee!

    How cute is this post?

    How cute are you??

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. He did look exactly like Rick Moranis! Hysterical! Thank goodness he grew out of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yeah, your husband totally did look like Rick Moranis. I'm surprised no one had pointed this out to him before.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahah.. don't worry though, your kid doesn't look like him!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The helmet pics are cracking me up, but your little guy's way cuter than Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! He really did look like Rick Moranis! The resemblance is uncanny. Your son is way cuter than Rick Moranis though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's awesome. Total resemblance!

    ReplyDelete
  17. HAH! No way. Your hubs/son are both way cuter.

    ReplyDelete