Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WTF Wednesday - The "Seacrest Sea World" Edition

WTF?!?!?!

On Monday, during one of my obsessive hourly check-ins at People.com, I caught this photo of Ryan Seacrest kissing his girlfriend Julianne Hough. It was there, front and center on the home page. Evidently, she's filming in Miami, he's visiting, blah, blah, blah. 



I didn't know why, but it just bugged me. I saw it for the next few hours. Yesterday, I saw it on some other celebrity site...and then it hit me. I've seen almost this exact photo several times before.


But perhaps this one is my favorite. Seriously, the resemblance is uncanny!


WTF?!?!?

P.S. I have a bit of a crush on Ryan Seacrest and I think Julianne Hough is the most beautiful woman on the planet, but in no way am I making this ugly post out of insane jealousy thinking of the very rich, very coordinated kids that will some day be dancing into the world. Not jealous at all. 

P.P.S. If you didn't catch my last post with my non-Seacrest/Hough offspring dancing, check it out. 

23 comments:

  1. OHMYGOD! He is wearing Nike CROCS. Rubber shoes with holes in them on a grown up! I just died a little on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee! I was thinking the same thing with the dolphin smooching BEFORE I saw the dolphin pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know Ryan was dating Julianne! Like how I just use their first names like I know them? But I DO know them because I'm an avid Idol and DWTS watcher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me UP with these Wednesday posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious! Pucker UP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome. Totally see the resemblance between first picture and last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is funny. Good eye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know who she is. I barely know who he is. He was on 'Knocked Up' right? The chick worked for him & he was a whiney little tool?

    But the similarity in those pictures is just amazing. It's the same couple in the first & last pictures, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything about that kiss looks painfully unnatural. It looks like he will either have to bend so far over in order to reach her lips that he would fall into the pool himself; or he would have to grab her by the ears to pull her lips up to meet his.

    Also? If I were standing like him for any length of time, I'd fart. No two ways about it. Standing like that, the gas has nowhere to go but out and farting is a foregone conclusion. Not sexy.

    BTW, this is the second blog comment today in which I've mentioned farting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is HILARIOUS!!!

    How does she resist the urge to just grab him and pull him into the pool? Get that perfectly set hair all messed up!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG. Tmth..too much to handle. I have a special place in my heart for seacrest, too, and I'm super jealous of how skinny & pretty julianne is. It's just not fair, is it? But your husband probaby never kissed you like shamu, so there's that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is outstanding. You do this sort of thing every Wednesday, you say? I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found your blog, and i love it! It's great know that I'm not the only one checking People for my news! CNN what?

    ReplyDelete
  14. VERY good point! HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL It really does look like something out of Seaworld!

    ReplyDelete
  16. They both look SOOO uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete