Thursday, July 14, 2011

How I Met the 3rd Most Important Guy in My Life

Today, I'm thrilled to be the guest poster on the blog of my friend Rach who writes at, Life With Baby Donut. She is also my Twitter Twin. She's a new mom (and I'm an old one). Rach is great!

She says she's being nosy, but I think she's on a quest to have the best blog ever. Either way, she has posed the question "So How'd You Meet?" It's been over 20 years, but I'll never forget. AND most people who know us don't even know this little tidbit. It's cheesey and 100% true. Click that pretty little picture below to read on...

11 comments:

  1. loved it!! (and I love your suitcase icons!! they are GREAT!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story! But those WalMart pictures need to be shown!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ali for sharing today!! And yes, I am on a quest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome posts this week, but this one was my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally remember spending weeks pouring over my yearbooks. And agonizing over what to write in someone's book. Even though 90% of the time it was just a variation of "Have a great summer! LYLAS!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great story! I left you a comment on that post as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was afraid you wouldn't see it if I only left my comment on Rach's blog so I had to come over here and say "Oh my gosh, that is the world's most awesome story. And check you guys out at homecoming! That green taffeta is STUNNING and totally matches his cummerbund and snazzy TAIL COAT. Wow. So much awesomeness :D"

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw making me chase links .FINE!

    heh :)P

    ReplyDelete