Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WTF Wednesday - The "Shower Curtain" Edition

Welcome to the third installment of WTF Wednesday. I thought calling it an "installment" makes it sound very important, wouldn't you agree?

This week's WTF moment is from this Monday...yes two days ago. I walked into the downstairs bathroom to find this.

Really, there's no explanation. The most mind-boggling part is that nobody USES this shower so there is absolutely no reason for the curtain to ever be moved, let alone strategically placed in the toilet bowl.

Initially, I stood there in awe attempting to replay any scenario at all that might justify this oddity. 

How does a shower curtain end up in the toilet? Why is this happening to me? Is this all a cruel joke? Do my kids secretly sense that it's a slow blogging week for Mom and they should probably do something wacky to make it pick up?

Hold on. Let me look closer. Is that in the...? Oh crap, it's wet! I hope there's not pee in there. 

Then I ran for my camera because it's a slow blogging week and a shower curtain in the toilet bowl just made it pick up.

WTF?!?!?!

14 comments:

  1. It may amaze you to know that I am not surprised by this. I am sure your curtain is in the toilet for the same reason a pair of shorts was in mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My toddler's favorite game lately is putting things in the potty. I thought she'd grow out of this soon, but maybe not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I believe your kids? Are messing with ya.

    Or your husband.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a trip to the dry cleaners is in store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its really obvious. Someone was out of TP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The funniest part is "do my kids sense that it's a slow blogging week?" LOL! Yah, I so would be getting a new shower curtain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. By children, do you include your hubby as a possible culprit?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you sure that "Not ME" didn't do this?

    Also, do you link these up with www.funnyorsnot.com? I'm not sure if you guys are colloborating on WTF Wednesday but they both seemed to start around the same time and since I find you both amusing....please start some sort of gang together that I can join.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Taking a pic of the shower curtain in the toilet is the sign of an expert blogger...for realz!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd be getting a new shower curtain! Hmm, maybe that says that I don't trust my kids or their shenanigans! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just take it out & let some shower water run on it. Meh. It'll be fine :p

    I was going to ask what KLZ asked! funnyorsnot has a picture for her WTF Weds...her kid...you'd love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope it can be washed in the washer!

    ReplyDelete