Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WTF Wednesday - The "Paper Lingerie" Edition

A few weeks ago my daughter came home with a little item she made in school.

"What the heck is this?" I asked. She just smirked at me, a little embarrassed, ignoring the question.

"Well what do you do with it?"

"You wear it," she said. I had noticed that it had a paper strap around the back.

"Well put it on then." She picked it up and did the best she could to get it where it was supposed to go.

"What the heck is it???" I asked again, thinking the design was curiously familiar. Then I remembered the week before when we were reading stories and how she asked if we could read Ariel next because "Justin likes her bra."

I guess if you really want the bra and all your mom will buy you are frilly princess dresses, you have to take matters into your own hands.

WTF?!?!?!

10 comments:

  1. Seriously the best post I've read in a while! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is JUST TOO MUCH!!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy that girl a sewing machine! Paper is no medium for such an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! Kids have the greatest logic. Well, sometimes...when it's cute and funny like that.

    (Posting as "anonymous" cuz Blogger is being lame, but I'm really "Just Jennifer" at http://jah-justjennifer.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! I love that she has it on her eyes too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahaha! Good one! And really, WTF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! Sooo funny!! There's a scooby doo book that features a girl from the future named crystal(who looks a little wild).....my two boys love her!! Isn't funny what they notice!!!

    ReplyDelete