Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Introducing WTF Wednesdays!!!

Introducing WTF?!?! Wednesdays

Why, you may ask? I'll tell you.

I've started to read a lot of blogs...a lot of them. Many (especially the Mommy blogs) have a cute little piece that they do called "Wordless Wednesdays." It's all very delicious, really. These are sweet, meaningful photographs documenting important of moments in their lives. Most of them are sweet and quiet. I like these posts very much.

Problem: anyone who has ever met me knows that "wordless" isn't exactly my bag. However, I loved the idea of having something regular to post, especially something that allows me to be lazy and "wordless."

Thus the creation of WTF Wednesdays! Let's be honest, WFT suits our family a bit better than wordless. Wouldn't you agree? And it also allows me to be a rule-follower and throw a word in now and then.

PLEASE feel free to comment in the comment section or leave a caption to the photo.

Note: I thought of this myself, but after Googling it, I see that lots of other class acts do it too.

WTF!?!?!?

13 comments:

  1. Yup, WTF totally fits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...this is freaking hysterical. If my pastor didn't read my blog, I might get on board with a good WTF Wednesday. Maybe I could call it WTB Wednesday instead. You know...."what the bleep???"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha so cute!! Morgan over at The Little Henhouse does WTF Wednesdays too, it's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Daddy, please put your pants back on and take that octopus off of your pee pee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "What do you MEAN I'm not supposed to lick the cat?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA! Love it!

    Following you back, thank you for stopping by my blog www.MommyDigger.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. In shock over the end of Oprah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think WTF Wednesdays sounds fun! Good idea, even if others out there have thought of it too. You are the first I've seen do it:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Must...poop on...MOM shirt..."

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun idea! I'm definitely not wordless!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm terrible at captions but this is definitely a WTF picture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is hysterical! Love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. PLEASE..PLEASE... P L E A S E!!! Make this your Twitter avatar!! =]

    ReplyDelete